Wednesday 13 July 2011

The first one...

So I finally decided to start a blog. Mainly so friends and family can keep up with me while i'm studying and running at OSU. Yep that's right, Oklahoma State University. So far the 2009 and 2010 NCAA crosscountry Champions! And hopefully they will repeat that this season to become one of very few colleges to get the triplet.
During the year I was asked by a few (mainly Runningman) to start up a blog but, due to the almighty Leaving Cert I really didn't have the time.
So I said "While I'm on my 2week break I might as well try it out" or "See what the craic is with this whole thing". I really don't thing i'm going to blog my training weeks for example;

 6mile Monday, workout Tuesday etc....

Because as my English grinds teacher told me earlier on in the year "Normal people don't get the nitty gritty running Jargon" and its boring. Don't get me wrong the odd time I will through a few workouts in but I'm not going to go overboard!
I think that's all I have to say for now, but in a day or two I will write a blog giving people back ground on my Secondary School career and what i'v been doing on my break :D

Peace out, Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment